The complex nature of radiotherapy research data requires from RPB to deal with data management within different scopes/sub-domains and integrate with several clinical or research IT systems.
- Patient identity management and pseudonym generation Mainzelliste
- BIO - CentraXX (commercial propriety product)
- LAB - study data reload and cross component data aggregation, search and reporting
- Highly depends on trials unit existing infrastructure. Recommended is normally virtual machine based deployment and dedicated reverse proxy in DMZ.
- PM - Redmine for project management
- DKTK CCP-IT - project specific pseudonymisation
- DKTK JIP - DICOM data export
- LAB - scripting for machine learning purposes